Thursday, May 14, 2009

Something about internet dating #2

Well internet dating this time around is turning out to be a bit more interesting ...

I still can't figure out what is with boys in Fort Collins ... they tend to be fairly passive and the dont "just go for it" ... but after sending a number of messages out, I have finally gotten some ok responses  back and I have even started up a dialogue with a couple of guys.  Maybe I am not the horrible ugly creepy person that I thought ...

Everything is good for now, and I have yet another internet activity to keep me distracted throughout the day.  I think that I get even more excited when I have a new "internet dating email" than I do when I get a new facebook post (who know something could be more exciting that facebook?).

The real question is ... at what point do I start becoming an internet dating slut?  How many guys am I allowed to talk to at once?  And how am I supposed to keep them all straight?

Also, do I ever actually have to meet these guys ... or does chatting online count as some sort of male contact/dating??

AHH soo many tough questions :)

No comments: