Monday, May 18, 2009

Exciting things to come!

I am leaving for Australia in 45 hours!

I still have a TON of things that I need to do before I live ... fun things like going to Target to buy face lotion and hair clips, figuring out which books I am going to bring with me, and packing (ugh I hate packing).

I've decided to travel as light as humanly possible ... so I am only going to bring my backpacking backpack with me ... hopefully I remember to bring enough underwear :)

Other exciting things ... I may actually have a couple of dates when I get back ... internet dating is going a whole heck of a lot better this time than last time around, and I am hopefully going to get coffee with a couple of the people I am talking with ... hopefully they are not completely insane :)

If you want a postcard ... send me an email/facebook message/post here to give me you addresses :)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Got your postcard! Yaay Australia :D