Thursday, May 14, 2009

Palm Readings and Soul Mates

I had my palm read last week by one of my students.  Nothing of consequnce really came up other than I have a pretty crappy love line and an pretty long life line (or maybe it was the other way around) ... and maybe I am going to have 3 children (well i better get started I guess).  On my non-dominant hand, I am missing one of the key lines (again, I can't remember if it was my love line or my life line), but the girl who did the palm reading told me that it didn't matter because it is the wrong hand.  

This palm reading experience reminded me of something I had forgotten...

In college I dated a boy who had a freckle on his hand in exactly the same spot that I do.  The girl told me that freckles don't mean anything when it comes to palm reading, but I remember thinking that that freckle mean that this boy and I were soul mates and we were destined to be together ... sometimes I still think that is still true, even though I haven't talked do this boy in a number of years...I miss those days 

No comments: