Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ugh stress

1) I got into a car accident this week.  I would rather not talk about it other than this has been one huge hassle/annoyance that I don't have time for AND I want to give up driving all together. 

2) It is going to snow/is snowing today/tonight/tomorrow/Saturday????  I am driving a rental car in the snow, fun!  Also, if tomorrow is a "snow day" I probably won't find out about it until its too late (meaning I'll be here for my 8am class).  Michelle and I made plans to go out Friday night ... probably not going to happen now :(

3) I am heading down to CC to teach a 3.5 week long class about climate change (anna just finished, lucky her :)) ... the person I am teaching with is awesome, but it is very hard to coordinate things from afar and I feel a bit lost/worried about how things are going to work out.

4) I am trying to find a new place to live because I can no longer afford my life (see #1 for one reason why ... insurance sucks) ... finding a new place to live is stressful ...  

No comments: