Monday, February 16, 2009

Rachel Needs

So I am a little obsessed with these facebook chain letter things that have been going around ... but i am sick of posting them on facebook ... especially since I learned that facebook now OWNS everything we post on facebook ... even if we delete our accounts. So here goes another chain ... 

The Instructions:
Do a Google search for "YourName needs" -- including the quotes.  In my case, I searched for "Rachel needs".  Then list the first ten

Rachel needs to refer to Web sites, manuals, and a variety of documentation.

Rachel needs 2 get over herself and she needs 2 do it Now

Rachel needs guidance and normal supervision 

Rachel needs your Help

Rachel needs to have blush that is very bright and colorful

Rachel needs bearded dudes

Rachel needs bigger car seats

Rachel needs help when she enters Manhattan's meat-packing district to help three transvestites

RACHEL NEEDS US

Rachel needs to join the Original Jyter's Group



1 comment:

Mimi said...

I hate to admit it, but I am totally obsessed with these things, too. Amazing how much facebook rules my life *sigh*