Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Back!!

So a whole lot has happened since I last posted in August.  I don't really have the time or want to go over it all right now, but I have decided that its about time I start blogging again ... to recap the past 3  months.

1.  I finally defended my Masters on September 9th.  Everything went amazingly smoothly, and I am almost (finally) starting to be proud of my work.

2.  My new apartment has finally stopped smelling funny.  My bathtub was leaking into the apartment below me, which was a problem since I have started taking baths 2-3 times a week.

3. I turned 25 on Nov. 2.  I have decided that this is going to be the best year of my life as of yet, and I am going to work hard to make it come true.

4.  My cousin got married (my cousin i have talked to exactly three times in my life).  He works for AIG, AIG collapsed (or whatever happened to AIG) the day he left for his honeymoon.

5.  I visited Laura in SF and had the most amazing time.  I can't wait to go back in December

6.  I have a hectic winter season coming up: 
AGU in SF Dec 14-20
HOME in LA Dec 20-30
FC for New Years Dec 30-Jan 3
NY for CMMAP Jan 3-10
Israel for meeting Jan 11-19

7.  I am going to be teaching a climate course at Colorado College in the Spring .. YAY

8.  I am just starting to get out of my post masters depression funk ... now its time to find a date!

Thats all for now, will post something more exciting later

Ohh also, I got into a yelling/screaming fight with someone about climate change at the trailhead last week ... it was quite a scene i've heard :)

No comments: