Monday, January 18, 2010

T - 36 hrs

Well ... I am going to start the written portion of my prelim exam on Wednesday at 9 am. At the moment I am doing anything humanly possible to not freak out ... which means I am trying really hard to stop thinking about the fact that I really didn't study ... AT ALL ... crap. I think that the really hard part will happen after the written ... when I have a week and a half to make up for how much I sucked at the written and prepare for my oral exam :(.

On a completely different note ... I went shopping today to try and find a dress for my friends wedding (which is next weekend) ... I did find something, but I am hoping that when I go shopping at home I can find something that I really really love (instead of this dress, which I just kinda sorta like). Whatever I end up wearing .. I'll make sure to post a pic later :)


2 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck Rachel!!

Mimi said...

You will do great :) And I'm glad you're finally updating your blog again! ;)