Thursday, December 4, 2008

Help!

Does anyone out there in blog world want to help me figure out how to make my blog page cooler/fancier looking?  I deal with computers everyday, and I can code all sorts of crazy physics stuff up ... but when it comes to dealing with software and learning how to use it ... I kinda just freak out and give up easily.  I also have no idea how to attach pictures to my page ... I realize that this should be fairly easy ... like a monkey could probably do it, but I am lazy.  
My phobia of electronic things is also why I don't know how to do anything cool with my phone, or chat with people on skype without accidentally calling them first.  Why am I such a dork??
Oh and by blog world, I probably mean Anna or Laura ... the only people who actually read my blog :) (hint hint)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, so you are now on my "blog roll" so i am actually watching when you update; so, what do you want to do with your page?